1-Day LEAN Boot Camp
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (EST)
1 day of hands-on training and application of LEAN principles and tools. Conduct a virtual Gemba Walk through an actual process to identify and measure wastes. Participate in a mini-Kaizen Event to map the Current State and create a Future State map. Includes materials, tools and LEAN Certification.
Equip your team with the skills, tools and practice to start driving results. Maximize your ROI by reducing waste, increasing productivity and improving quality.
A hands-on, immersive training experience in LEAN fundamentals. We utilize adult learning practices that build skills, muscle memory and confidence.
How You Will Benefit
- Apply proven LEAN concepts to streamline and improve your business.
- Learn valuable LEAN and problem-solving skills.
What You Will Learn
- Overview of LEAN philosophy and benefits.
- Introduce the PDCA problem solving framework.
- LEAN basics (Value-Add, 8 Wastes, pull vs. push, discrete vs. process).
- Conduct a Gemba Walk to identify wastes and measure takt time, cycle time, lead time, and first pass yield.
- Create a current state Value Stream Map.
- Apply Root Cause Analysis: Pareto Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, 5 Whys.
- Improvement tools. Standard Work, Kanban, One-Piece Flow, Visual Management, Poka-Yoke, 5S, and Quick Changeover.
- Sustain the gains with Leader Standard Work and KPI Dashboards.
- Participants take an open book exam. Minimum 80% for certification.
Who Should Attend
- Frontline Operators, Leads, Supervisors, Managers, Directors