Georgia AI Manufacturing (GA-AIM) Technology Corridor
Friday, February 11, 2022 (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM) (EST)
We cordially invite you to join us for an Industry Listening Day scheduled for February 11th 2022, as we compete to realize the establishment of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Manufacturing Pilot Facility and the establishment of the AI Technology Corridor as part of EDA’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge (BBBRC). This will be a great opportunity to listen and learn from our industry partners regarding your technical, education and workforce challenges you face in realizing Manufacturing 4.0 and how Artificial Intelligence can serve as an enabler. AI enabled manufacturing will play a significant role in the efficiency, growth and long term sustainability of advanced manufacturing in the state of Georgia and the Southeast region.
Below is the agenda which will drive our discussion as well as the registration link. There will be two break out sessions. One will focus on technology while and the other on education and workforce training. Please indicate your preference.
12:00-12:15 Welcome, Introduction to Georgia Manfuacturing 4.0 – Aaron Stebner, Georgia Tech
12:15-12:30 State of Industry 4.0 Adoption in Georgia Manufacturing: Manufacturer Survey Results – Sean Madhavaraman, Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership
12:30-1:00 Discussion Session #1: Adoption of Industry 4.0 Technologies in Georgia
- [Poll] Which Industry 4.0 technologies have you adopted to date?
- [Poll] Which Industry 4.0 technologies are Georgia manufacturers considering adopting in the near term (1-3 years)?
- [Poll] Which Industry 4.0 technologies are Georgia manufacturers considering adopting in the longer term (4-10 years)?
- What challenges are you struggling with as you consider adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies?
- Which technologies will be most valuable to you as part of the Artificial Intelligence Manufacturing Pilot Facility (AI-MPF)?
1:00-1:05 Stretch Break
1:05-1:40 Breakout Discussion Session #2A: Workforce Training Needs
- What workforce training programs would help prepare your workforce for Industry 4.0 adoption?
1:05-1:40 Breakout Discussion Session #2B: Developing AI-MPF Innovation Projects
- What AI-MPF project co-development opportunities are of interest to industry?
1:40-1:55 Industry Involvement in Georgia Tech-led Economic Development Agency Opportunity
1:55-2:00 Closing Remarks
Society - Supply Chain & Logistics
Society - Manufacturing
TAG Ed Programs