Georgia Technology Summit 2022
4/26/2022 - 4/27/2022
The Georgia Technology Summit recommends attendees follow the recommendations of the CDC for attending large events. The CDC Recommendations Include (full recommendations can be found at Small and Large Gatherings | CDC):
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has COVID within the past 5 days.
- Make sure you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines.
- If the COVID-19 Community Level where you live is
- Wear a mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk.
- If you are at risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about wearing masks indoors in public.
- If you live with or will gather with someone at risk for severe illness, wear a mask when indoors with them.
- If you are 2 or older, wear a well-fitting mask indoors in public, regardless of vaccination status or individual risk (including in K-12 schools and other community settings).
Pre-registration ends at 6:00PM on April 22nd. After this time, the registration fee will be $300 for all.
Be a part of the largest gathering of tech professionals in Georgia at TAG’s annual meeting. Catch phenomenal speakers on the mainstage, plus join engaging breakout sessions, experience interactive demos, learn more about TAG societies and the Society Showcase and see the Top 10/Top 40 Most Innovative Companies of Georgia as they are revealed.
TAG GTS Refund Policy: All registration refund request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by Friday, April 22nd at 3:00 PM. No refund will be approved after this time. Registration can be transferred to another individual.
285 Andrew Young International Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30303 United States